Will you camp?

rudeboy2k

Jun 9, 2008
i'm outside the buffalo ny store right now

i'm at the walden galleria right now in buffalo, new york posting this message with my current 16gb iPhone. the lady at the store (her tag says rebecca) told me that they have something that will be unveiled in about 45 minutes... that was about 10 minutes ago...

who knows if she's bs'ing me, but i'm still sitting here waiting... considering i live in toronto, i have all the time in the world at this mall

man i feel like asian reporter tricia takanawa.

a2sportsguy

Jul 16, 2007
I'll be waiting a couple days this time before upgrading to the new 3G iPhone. No need to rush, as I'm sure they'll be available all over..

rmort46

Jan 10, 2007
Last year I camped in front of the Pasadena store. I was first in line to get the iPhone.

Will you camp for the 3G phone? I might...:p

I am not camping, but I am going to be leaving work early and stopping at my nearest Apple Store on the way home. I AM PSYCHED! :)

in2tech

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
www.sportsdepotinc.com
I may be camping out for my brother in law. He has the iPhone Edge and he wants the new iPhone 3g. Not sure if he wants it the first day though. I just modified his iPhone last night so we could add some different themes. iPhones are so cool, hope to have the 3G by the Fall.

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
I won't be getting the iPhone 3G, and I doubt that as many people will camp this time around. Apple did a great job having a big enough quantity last year.

I did not camp last year, but I did go early and I must say it was a fun time. It was my first time going early for a gadget, and I met tons of people and there was so much excitement seeing everything develop throughout the day. It was an awesome day.

Good luck to all those that camp, but I won't be among your ranks :).

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
I don't know about camping but I plan to be there as close to opening time as possible since I'd be too anxious. I'm really psyched about being able to store all my music on there as my collection's reached 8 GB. Plus new tech toys always get me excited and impatient. ;)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I just don't see it being as busy as last year. While it is a much better initial price, I still believe $200 will keep many people away. AT&T sells blackberries for $99 almost all the time.

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I don't know about camping but I plan to be there as close to opening time as possible since I'd be too anxious. I'm really psyched about being able to store all my music on there as my collection's reached 8 GB. Plus new tech toys always get me excited and impatient. ;)
Well judging by the fact that most of the Apple stores are in malls, Im sure you can stay pretty occupied for a while:p