Will you let others fondle your iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Will you be running around letting everyone and their dog play with your new, expensive iPhone willy nilly, or will you 'show' it to people without letting them touch it?

I tend to be pretty paranoid when I buy some new expensive electronic device so I think I'd be one of the "I'll show it to you, but HANDS OFF" kind of people...at least for a while. Maybe later I'd let people handle it as long as it's directly above a pile of soft pillows or something. :p

gentlegiantcraig

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Will you be running around letting everyone and their dog play with your new, expensive iPhone willy nilly, or will you 'show' it to people without letting them touch it?

I tend to be pretty paranoid when I buy some new expensive electronic device so I think I'd be one of the "I'll show it to you, but HANDS OFF" kind of people...at least for a while. Maybe later I'd let people handle it as long as it's directly above a pile of soft pillows or something. :p
As long as the are sitting on carpet and a comforter, over another layer of pillows, and then some cotton balls.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
NO! My phone will only be admired while operating in my hand.:cool:
Agreed....not even in a selfish way either. Just in a "I know youre gonna talk crap about me later after I was nice enough to let you play with my brand new $600 iPhone" way.:laugh2:

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
People, I know, absolutely. Although my husband has been banned from ever touching my iPhone as I've got nothing but crap from him over it for the past six months. I know 100% that he's going to want to play with it and he'll get a big "bite me". :)

Strangers, no freaking way. They can watch me from afar and drool over the awesomeness that I will possess in my bare hands.

irish1995

Jun 10, 2007
It depends on who it is.

Say I am sitting at the poker table shortly after returning from picking up my brand new iPhone and Erica Schoenberg asks if she can try it... do you really think I would say no?

Last edited by a moderator:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
It depends on who it is.

Say I am sitting at the poker table shortly after returning from picking up my brand new iPhone and Erica Schoenberg asks if she can try it... do you really think I would say no?

She can play with my iPhone anyday. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluke

Jun 25, 2007
I'll let my friends and family play with it. Under strict supervision. And with one of those protective overlays on the screen, so they don't get their finger funk on my precious.

Strangers? No way in hell I'm letting some stranger hold anything I just bought for $600.