Will you let others touch your iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Will you let others touch your iPhone?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • No.

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Only if I know them.

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
It is inevitable that others will want to touch your new phone. Everywhere you go people will gather. The question is: will you let them try/touch your phone?

Its a no from me. I ussally let people do this with other things, but this is my baby, and i must protect it. How about you?:eek:

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
It is inevitable that others will want to touch your new phone. Everywhere you go people will gather. The question is: will you let them try/touch your phone?

Its a no from me. I ussally let people do this with other things, but this is my baby, and i must protect it. How about you?:eek:

well it depends with me.... i will let my best friends touch and look at it but not people i don't know real well... so i voted no because the majority of people i will say no to

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
Someone told me that they would shank me with a broken glass bottle if I don't let them touch my iPhone after I get it. I think I may let them touch it... once... under supervision.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Man I know everyone at work is gonna try to touch it, I'm only gonna let my Good friends touch it and on top of carpet or a couch or anything soft, No I will not let you hold it if your over concrete. anywayz God I can see it now, I may not be such a show off come the 29th

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Man I know everyone at work is gonna try to touch it, I'm only gonna let my Good friends touch it and on top of carpet or a couch or anything soft, No I will not let you hold it if your over concrete. anywayz God I can see it now, I may not be such a show off come the 29th
the couch is good. And they have to be sitting so it wont bounce off.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
For one thing. After I get my iPhone 8G june 29th. I have to worry about a LOT of my friends doing this...and I quote. "WHOA..YOU SPENT $600 JUST FOR A PHONE?" Plus my friends have insecurites like anyone else and having experienced "showing off" my old Treo back when it was new only to receive comments regarding its price etc. It actually feels like a downer showing off something new sometimes. Even though I feel like iPhone is the ultimate show off toy...I have many friends who don't understand paying 600 for a phone.
So Im gonna do exactly this.
1. Show it only to my girlfriend...she deserves it. Shes been listening to me for what...6/7 months?

2. Tell my friends I got the phone but never break it out unless they ask or I get a phone call (and you know I will have my iPhone ringer on high);)

3. To answer the actual question...I will show it if I am asked and my iPhone will definitely be safe in the case I buy for it.
Peace
DJ RatStar

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
you can touch it, but you can't hold it. heck i'm not gonna show it off. this is for my personal use. i'll probably let cute chicks on the train see it! (the phone! dude!)

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
For one thing. After I get my iPhone 8G june 29th. I have to worry about a LOT of my friends doing this...and I quote. "WHOA..YOU SPENT $600 JUST FOR A PHONE?" Plus my friends have insecurites like anyone else and having experienced "showing off" my old Treo back when it was new only to receive comments regarding its price etc. It actually feels like a downer showing off something new sometimes. Even though I feel like iPhone is the ultimate show off toy...I have many friends who don't understand paying 600 for a phone.
So Im gonna do exactly this.
1. Show it only to my girlfriend...she deserves it. Shes been listening to me for what...6/7 months?

2. Tell my friends I got the phone but never break it out unless they ask or I get a phone call (and you know I will have my iPhone ringer on high);)

3. To answer the actual question...I will show it if I am asked and my iPhone will definitely be safe in the case I buy for it.
Peace
DJ RatStar
yes, it can suck when people get annoyed when you show stuff off. I have been blogging and talking these last 6 months with my friends. So this time i think they will understand.

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY

you should add to the poll.......only if they have replacement money just in case they break it.:p

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
you should add to the poll.......only if they have replacement money just in case they break it.:p
Hahaha ,...still laughing at the replacement money line. I TOTALLY agree by the way.

As for iPhoneNOTIFY...yes Its such a weird feeling with something new. I wont be looking for sympathy come the 29th.
And Yes I have the iPhone ticker countdown.
I don't care if iPhone#2 is set for June 30th June 29th its on!

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Hahaha ,...still laughing at the replacement money line. I TOTALLY agree by the way.

As for iPhoneNOTIFY...yes Its such a weird feeling with something new. I wont be looking for sympathy come the 29th.
And Yes I have the iPhone ticker countdown.
I don't care if iPhone#2 is set for June 30th June 29th its on!
I have a keychain i made myself that i wore to school daily, as well as a shirt. I drink the koolaid!