no way in heck am i updating. I'll sacrifice my apps when they add in cut&paste, flash, and customizable springboards. until then i can live without a spacebar double-tap (which is the only update i see myself benefiting from).
i probably would go ahead and do it if i were confident that the 3p guys will have a solution soon. But from what i have heard Apple has locked this thing down pretty good... possibly permanently. so i am going to enjoy my apps for as long as i can before i HAVE to update or restore.
I haven't decided yet. I really am torn about it. I like apptap and third party programs. But nothing really useful has come out of it yet for me. Yeah, it's FUN, but most of the things I want fixed are in the iPhone software itself.
So... I'll probably wait for a bit and see how things shake out.