Wilson iBooster

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
If you hate dropping calls while you are driving through "dead zones", this product will be for you. I was having a problem with my phone dropping calls constantly while I was on the road. I installed a Wilson iBooster and my signal rarely drops below 4 bars, and I have not dropped a call, while in my car, since I bought it. This unit is a dock that comes with a variety of mounting options, so it will probably install in most any vehicle. It also has an antenna, a power supply, and a place to plug in the iPhone cable. The unit charges your phone and boosts you incoming and outgoing signal to the tower. Just drop your phone into the cradle and you are ready to roll. I have an Apple composite cable so I can use my cars RCA aux inputs to plug the cradle into my audio system, so I can listen to music while the phone is in the dock. I plan on doing a thorough review of this product so when I do that I will link up the review from here.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I submitted a review on this product in the review section. As soon as it is posted I will link to it.