Win the Verizon iPhone from everythingiCafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
To enter our contest to Win the Verizon iPhone, simply make one post in this thread and let us know why you would like to win the Verizon iPhone.

Please do not post more than once in this thread or you will be disqualified. Duplicate accounts, etc are also not permitted and a reason for disqualification.

Winner will be announced on February 4th, 2010. Winner will receive either an Apple Store gift card valued at $199 or a Verizon Wireless gift card valued at $199.

Full contest rules, regulations and details can be found in this article.

Win the Verizon iPhone from everythingiCafe

Last edited:

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I'd like to win the Verizon iPhone so I can make an Apples-to-Apples comparison between AT&T and Verizon service in my area. So far I'm happy with AT&T and get plenty fast data speeds. I'm curious to see what kind of monthly plans they offer to entice people to jump ship.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I would love to win one for my girlfriend, who has been using a crappy Verizon sumsung phone that is on it's last leg, hoping that it will last till a Verizon iPhone comes out. This would be the perfect gift for her.

Edge1978

Bronze
Feb 7, 2009
I'd love to win the Verizon iPhone because my Aunt is the only Verizon subscriber in our family and she is always wanting to use our iPhone so I'd really like to surprise her with it.

iKyle

Jun 15, 2010
I'd like to win the Verizon iPhone because I've wanted an iPhone since they first came out. I didn't want to swtich to AT&T, but now that Verizon is getting one I'm dropping my droid x and getting an iPhone. I'm not even eligible for an upgrade, so I will be paying full price. That's how bad I want a iPhone.

Jan 11, 2011
Jayhawk Nation
I have been waiting for Verizon to carry the iPhone for years! I have been a member of the forums here since the EverythingQ days and have had various smartphones (MotoQ, PPCXV6800, BlackBerry Storm/Tour, HTC Incredible) and have no experience with the iPhone. I am hoping that they allow current Verizon customers to upgrade even if they aren't eligible (which I am not)... but I doubt they will so this would be absolutely PERFECT for me! Plus, I never win anything so I could only imagine this being the first!

<fingers crossed!>

Kathie63

Bronze
Mar 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I would like to win the Verizon iPhone for my granddaughter for her 20th birthday. She recently lost her 5 1/2 mo old daughter to SIDS, and I thought this would be a great gift for her!

paul3x16

Jan 11, 2011
i have iPhone 3g, then the 3gs them the 4g.. its a great phone but the ATT service kills everything drop calls, no signal, bad reception, no text.. SOO now the best phone have attach strings with the best service.. why not to switch.. i will be so glad to have THE iPhone 4 with THE BEST NETWORK VERIZON!

kc1047

Jan 11, 2011
win the verizon iPhone

I'd love to win the verizon iPhone because my boyfriend lives in London, UK and it would be amazing to be able to video chat with him on the go! We don't get to see each other often and video chatting is all we have!

Status
Not open for further replies.