Win the Verizon iPhone from everythingiCafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdalina

Jun 25, 2010
I would like to win the Verizon iPhone to replace my wife's ancient cell phone on her Verizon plan.

kathie

Sep 21, 2007
With all the Verizon trucks around our town lately, the service is bound to be better than AT & T. Count me in.

jweltman

Mar 30, 2007
why i want to win an iPhone.

My wife, daughter & I have had 7 iPhones from the beginning with ATT. They suck big time & I want a phone that actually works, that you can use as a phone in addition to all the good stuff the iPhone offers. Once you've had an Apple, nothing else will do!

Kens

Feb 3, 2011
Dropped calls, dropped calls and more dropped calls. Please save me from the dropped calls.

peasem

Apr 17, 2009
Why I want a Verizon iPhone.

I want an Verizon iPhone because I have been waiting, and Waiting, and WAITING forever!

Mark.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I've been looking forward to the Verizon iPhone for a couple of years. I'm ready to cut my ties with AT&T, and give the other guy a shot.

samori01

Jun 9, 2009
I want the iPhone so that I can give it as a gift to my wife, who is in dire need of stepping into the 21st century. Her cell phone might as well be from the times of Miami Vice.

batrad

Aug 21, 2008
I would like to have a Verizon iPhone, so that I have a better iPhone than my Wife's A&T iPhone that's not up for renewal till Dec

(with my Luck, may end up getting the AT&T iPhone in exchange from her...)

laubin

Aug 22, 2008
It's about time that the iPhone is available for Verizon customers. There's no denying that the iPhone is a great phone. It should do well on the Verizon network..

laubin

Status
Not open for further replies.