Win the Verizon iPhone from everythingiCafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexworth

Feb 13, 2010
I would like an iPhone from one of the best network providers.

Jul 20, 2007
Ever since the iPhone first gen arrived, I stood on line for hrs and got it. Not because of the craze that was all around, but mainly because I am a developer and I love new gadgets and have a passion for learning new technology. It would be nice to explore what more mods and devs you can do with iPhone on a CDMA network and share the knowledge with the world, but I am sure, the possibilities are endless !

james5150

Jun 17, 2010
I would like to win the iPhone because I am currently with ATT and I want to switch to Verizon. The coverage in my area really sucks and I would like to buy an iPhone but not while I'm with ATT.

mars808

Jul 20, 2009
Winning an iPhone for Verizon would be so exciting... I love the iPhone and love Verizon! I'm anxious to see how the pairing of the two works out. Thanks for the opportunity to win one 

twotoad

Feb 23, 2009
Yeah, I'd love to win the Verizon iPhone. Sadly AT&T still has yet to get 3G to my area so EVDO would be much faster than what I have now.

Jane

Jun 4, 2007
After waiting years for this phone, I got tired of wondering if the rumors were true, and really, really needed a smartphone last Fall when taking care of my parents who don't have internet service. So I re-upped my Verizon contract with a (free from Best Buy) Android Samsung Fascinate last November. Figured I would see how I liked Android and wait for the dust to settle after iPhone intro. Looking forward to hearing comparisons. (Is it true that iPhone doesn't have Swype?) Still, I would love to win one...I am a computer Mac and use Safari and would love to see if iPhone works the same seamless way my Mac does. I only wonder if Verizon would charge me an early penalty to activate it, lol--not. Nice to hear that same plan for iPhone as all other smartphones.

Feb 4, 2011
I have been waiting for verizon to have the iPhone for years following every rumor. I am so glad it is here. i have to wait until my phone is upgradable which is a year so if I won this I could upgrade now. : )

guanxt

Feb 4, 2011
I can see if the nations most reliable network is really that reliable.......

psdesign

Apr 20, 2009
I would love to win the Verizon iPhone for my husband who works from home and spends most of his day on our front lawn trying to get a couple bars on his AT&T iPhone.

denisesdy

Feb 24, 2009
AT&T predictably drops me when I turn off the main road into my housing development, in at least two spots on the express way and in certain areas of my home! crazy, I asked about the Verizon iPhone prior to re-upping my AT&T contract, even tried an Android to avoid the inevitable, but had to sign a new contract with AT&T because my old 3g was breaking down.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
I'd love a Verizon iPhone. AT&T isn't the best in my area. :(

fboyles

Jun 17, 2010
Crossing my fingers and toes

Please put my name into the drawing for the $199 Apple gift card. But to be straight I wouldn't use it to buy a Verizon iPhone, I'm sticking with AT&T dropped calls and all. But it will bring the price down on a iPad2 when ever that comes out.

Kpatt

Feb 4, 2011
My wife's Verizon LG flip phone is almost dead. An iPhone would make an amazing Valentines gift for a very deserving wife.

mbrevard

Feb 4, 2011
I have held off because as much as I like Apple stuff I could not go with ATT. Thanks for the contest.

Jun 20, 2010
Verizon iPhone

Love a verizon phone so I can gift it to my girl!

alien

Dec 17, 2009
I'd love to give the iPhone 4 Verizon to my wife. She still misses a lot using the Crackberry!

Vpm

Feb 4, 2011
I'd like to be able to make a phone call from inside my apartment. AT&T won't let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.