Win the Verizon iPhone from everythingiCafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadeeb

Feb 4, 2011
OMG! Finally the iPhone arrives at Verizon. I love iPhone for its great features even though it lacks several much needed. But hey technology keeps changing so does Apple keep adding them. I love to use a Verizon iPhone as there coverage is far superior compared with AT&T. But I am not here for Provider wars, but just to have a phone that works without dropping calls or connectivity.
Oh Verizon, please send me one.

Jan 11, 2011
Honestly, I work for a company that makes an iPhone App and I don't own an iPhone, so I really just want to be able to use and test our apps to their full potential... plus I hate my Android :)

jafundy

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I would really love this opportunity. My son's phone needs to be replaced and this would provide that opportunity.

May 10, 2007
I have been interested in a iPhone ever since it was introduced by Apple and AT&T. I just haven't been a fan of AT&T. I recently bought the new Droidx but still am fasanated by the iPhone especially since it was announced that it was coming to Verizon Wireless. Great move. If I don't win the iPhone contest, I will have to wait until 3/2012 to upgrade to the iPhone. Wish I didn't have to wait so long.

May 10, 2007
At&t

I agree. In the past when I was a customer of AT&T I had to many dropped calls. Likewise, most of my friends who have the iPhone at AT&T are always frustrated in the number of dropped calls. Reason why I was hoping the iPhone would come to Verizon. Just have to wait until I can be upgraded or win the Verizon iPhone.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.