Win the Verizon iPhone from everythingiCafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

saige1r

Bronze
Mar 12, 2010
I'd like to win so I can compare the AT&T version with the verizon one.

Jun 3, 2010
I'd love to win the Verizon iPhone because I've had Verizon before and they do have good quality service. The iPhone is the best phone ever made and I would enjoy having my favorite phone of all times on a reliable network such as verizon.

Jan 11, 2011
I really want to win the iPhone 4

I would LOVE to have a Verizon iPhone because it is the most amazing phone on the market. I love smartphones and I am really wanting the iPhone for Verizon for my birthday (January 18), i know it won't be out then, but it would be an AMAZING birthday present from the best technology source on the web.

Jan 11, 2011
I would love to dump my power hungry Android phone for a brand spanking new iPhone 4.. I really love my iPad I received for Christmas and would love to have its little brother!

Aug 12, 2010
There's no way I'm jumping ship! I love AT&T! For one I like talking on the phone and being on the web at the same time too much. And I HATE HATE HATE HATE Verizon. But I do love the iPhone (I'm the biggest Apple fan the world over)so you should invest this iPhone in me, allow me to sell it, than purchase an iPhone 4 with AT&T and I will donate my iPhone 3G S to my dad. M'kay thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

alejovh1

May 22, 2008
I need one really bad, can't get any service at home or work with ATT :(

Jun 25, 2010
I win the verizon iPhone because quite frankly I'm the coolest poster on this forum, and well, I deserve it.

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
I want to win the VeriPhone because winning stuff is cool.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

akajo23

Jan 11, 2011
I'd love to win this contest to get my wife the iPhone 4 on Verizon for our wedding anniversary. She couldn't deal with the spotty AT&T coverage anymore and switched to Verizon a little over a year ago and she's been missing her iPhone ever since. She was elated when the announcement was finally made today but was devastated to hear she isn't able for an upgrade until November of this year. Winning would allow me to afford the cost of buying her the iPhone 4 outright, without the upgraded discount. Thanks for the chance and good luck to everyone.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I would like to win so I could give the iPhone 4 to my brother, who is not only locked to verizon, but has been in a real rough spot lately. Yet another statistic of this economy :-(
I'm completely happy with my 3GS and would love for him to be able to join the Apple community with shiny new iPhone 4

Jerome G

Bronze
Jul 12, 2010
I would love to win one so I can have it ready when my contract is up with AT&T !

Pixelologist

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Chicago area, USA
I'd like to win a Verizon iPhone so I can gift it to my brother. He's on Verizon but halfway across the country so it'd be great to be able to facetime with him.

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to win a Verizon iPhone for my wife. Her businesss uses Verizon and it would be perfect for her :)

Tenkenazn

Dec 25, 2008
The only good thing with AT&T is the unlimited data plan which is spotty at times, but I hate having drop calls at home just as much as drop calls at school and work.

Zmail21

Sep 15, 2010
I would like to win a Verizon iPhone so I don't have to buy one myself.

Jan 11, 2011
La Applehead

I love the iPhone, and love Verizon too. Now they have come together. Please please give me one.

Status
Not open for further replies.