window seat for iPhone

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
On the main page of this site is shows the windowseat holder for iPhone. I don't feel safe using that intill iPhone has real time navagation gps program on the iPhone. I can see it now.... Im tapping the next button to see my directions. I crash into the car infront of me and damage my iPhone.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
On the main page of this site is shows the windowseat holder for iPhone. I don't feel safe using that intill iPhone has real time navagation gps program on the iPhone. I can see it now.... Im tapping the next button to see my directions. I crash into the car infront of me and damage my iPhone.

Let the person to the right of you do the navigating.:eek:

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes that is called a co pilot ... they get most of the benefits that the driver gets... my co pilot has to feed me french fries... and when i say cup i mean that i want to take a sip of what ever im drinking at the time....

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
yes that is called a co pilot ... they get most of the benefits that the driver gets... my co pilot has to feed me french fries... and when i say cup i mean that i want to take a sip of what ever im drinking at the time....
I can see it now:
Driving.... CUP! Driving... FRY! Driving.... SANDWICH! Driving... CUP! :p

- John

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I just laughed out loud. I get what you are saying, though.

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
LOL my personal food feeder. That would be crazy though to crash because you were doing gps on the phone haha.