winscp not connecting to iPhone

sexy_chick

Apr 3, 2008
hey guyz! please I need your help again

Yesterday I SSH my iPhone and everything was working great.
I had to restore it today due to slight problems ang unlock it again, but when I tried to SSH into it it did not connect! all I get is a notice saying: "invalid access to memory"

Does this have to do with the unlocking program I used?

Please guyz I need your help ASAP

thanks

Apr 1, 2008
well i haven't been able to get mine to connect the last couple of days either. Also, the last time i did get it to connect, i could not find a folder for summerboard so that i could transfer some themes that i had saved. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Correct me if im wrong..

Its not always available OTB. Remember the first time you wanted to SSH you had to run the putty. etc. Anyway I think you need to redo that first step to access iPhone again via ssh

sexy_chick

Apr 3, 2008
Its not always available OTB. Remember the first time you wanted to SSH you had to run the putty. etc. Anyway I think you need to redo that first step to access iPhone again via ssh
No, I don't remember doing this putty thing ever! As soon as i got my iPhone I unlocked, activated, and jailbroke it and SHH without any problems! this only happened when I restored it again using ziPhone 3.0

anywayz, how do u do this putty? it might work

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
what did you use to jailbreak
i used ziPhone 3.0 and ssh works fine

also make sure your phone is connected to your wireless network and not in sleep mode

sexy_chick

Apr 3, 2008
what did you use to jailbreak
i used ziPhone 3.0 and ssh works fine

also make sure your phone is connected to your wireless network and not in sleep mode
The first time I jailbroke my phone I used ziPhone 2.6, and ssh was working fine.. then I had to restore my phone again and jailbroke it using ziPhone 3.0, but ssh wouldn't work! my phone is connected im pretty sure and is NOT on sleep mode!