winscp SSH

jessejon

Mar 23, 2009
Hi guys. i have winscp and ssh setup as i think it should be, i hook up with no problems and get the explorer type screen with the directories. But when i drag and drop into the iPhone directory, it behaves like it's working, showing the transfer in progress and whatever i've moved then shows up in the folder, but, nothing actually transfers into the phone. If any of you guys could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it.Thanks in advance, for the torrent of easy to apply solutions to my problem i am sure to receive;)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
i have discovered that if i let my iPhone go into autolock (after 1 min) during ssh that it looks like it is working but it does not. if that doesn't help i would possibly update all programs in use and or reinstall. hope you get it figured out.

jessejon

Mar 23, 2009
hi, thanks for the quick response, i have my phone autolock set to never in options and i've already unistalled reinstalled winspc maybe i could reinstall ssh. worth a try i suppose, cheers!

jessejon

Mar 23, 2009
just to say i reinstalled ssh from cydia and hey presto, so cheers pepe that was all it took.:)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
glad it worked out, sometimes different apps just act weird and a uninstall and reinstall is all that is needed.