Winterboard - KillSign Carbon Blue - Question

soam24

Jun 30, 2009
its by far my favorite WB, however..

the messages wont turn to the other icons. any way to change this? its driving me crazy!

soam24

Jun 30, 2009
i meant to say, the messages icon, won't turn out like the other icon. i've seen screenshots of this WB and none of them look like this..

anodized

Bronze
Feb 18, 2008
My themes are doing that too. You can either change it yourself or wait for the person to update their themes. It's not that hard to do it yourself. I've done it for a few themes.

soam24

Jun 30, 2009
My themes are doing that too. You can either change it yourself or wait for the person to update their themes. It's not that hard to do it yourself. I've done it for a few themes.
care to elaborate on how to... or at least point me in the right direction? im a complete noob i just jailbroke my phone yesterday =)

soam24

Jun 30, 2009
i downloaded iFile via cydia. i don't know where the messaging icon would be or what it is called in the carbon blue folder?

Jul 2, 2009
you have to change the file name /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/KillSignCarbonBlue/Icons/SMS.png to Messages.png

it will change the icon to be the one that fits the theme...

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Download iPhoneBrowser for PC or Diskaid for Mac. Go to Library>Themes>killsign carbon blue and look for the file named text.png in the icons folder and rename it, Messages.png. Remember that it's case sensitive so messages.png won't work, it has to be Messages.png.