With iOS 10 in mind is iPhone getting too complicated

Discussion in 'iOS Software' started by Izoodlez, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Izoodlez

Izoodlez New Member

Hi this is my first post,
    I just reviewed iOS 10 on Apple website and it seems a little out of hand. For example the system senses what kind of message you are sending and exaggerates it when you send it, or the idea of Invisible Ink; you can send photos that only appear when you swipe it. There is some good news about iOS 10 though, Siri is finally open to apps and the device will now wake up by rising the device, a feature that other devices have had for awhile. So guys, tell me your opinion on this. I am not much of an iPhone guy but it seems sort of weird to add these features when Apple has other problems to fix and add.

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I've explored the Messages app a little. There are more choices, but people can choose to ignore them if they want. I'm all for things being a bit more complicated as long as there is a way for people to opt out of using them. Some of us welcome more options.

3. Izoodlez

Izoodlez New Member

One thing that I would like from Apple in iOS 10 are home screen widgets, it is something that I have been anticipating for a while and I believe other people have too. On the iPhone collage at the iOS 10 webpage I do see a search bar on the lock screen so it will probably happen.

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Widgets will be on the lock screen. I'm not sure I'll like that. I have extensive widgets on the notification center today screen. It's where I control my music and a host of other actions. I'll have to wait and see.