Without SIM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kara007

Jul 17, 2007
You can take the SIM out and use it with another phone. If there's wi-fi available, iPhone can connect to internet and you'll be able to browse and check emails just like you normally would even though SIM is not there.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
thats BS man. what if years from now i don't like att for all their hidden fees and decided to go back to tmobile. and just wanna use my iPhone for its ipod, and video player... i cant even do such simple stuff like an ipod?
so you here to tell me as long as i have iPhone, i gotta be with att to even use my iPhone's music player..
thats bogus

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
thats BS man. what if years from now i don't like att for all their hidden fees and decided to go back to tmobile. and just wanna use my iPhone for its ipod, and video player... i cant even do such simple stuff like an ipod?
so you here to tell me as long as i have iPhone, i gotta be with att to even use my iPhone's music player..
thats bogus

Explained (in lesser detail) on January 9th. With all the talk of "contracts and agreements" between AT&T and Apple. Years from now, there'll be better stuff out, and you will have moved on, anyway.