WMV to iPhone

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
By the way, you can play WMV files directly on the iPhone without converting using the free VLC Media Player app from the App Store.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

RickL

Bronze
Aug 24, 2009
I've been using AVS Video converter. It even converts blu rays to m4v for the darn blu rays that don't want to give a digital copy. Also heard handbrake is good too.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
By the way, you can play WMV files directly on the iPhone without converting using the free VLC Media Player app from the App Store.

You can also use OPlayer (or OPlayer Lite) which lets you read and import via email.

X

xiaoa10

Sure, VLC media plyaer now is available on iPhone or iPad, you can install VLC which can play most of video format directly,Prior to this, i normally use this free WMV converter which only runs on my computer, and now, i am using VLC.

X

xiaoa10

As for as I know, VLC app on iPhone has been removed, so VLC player may can't work on iPhone.
You'd best convert wmv to iPhone support video with some third party software such as Handbake
or Aneesoft video converter. The former is Free and can export mp4 or MKV video, the other is
paid but can export any video format.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
As for as I know, VLC app on iPhone has been removed, so VLC player may can't work on iPhone.
You'd best convert wmv to iPhone support video with some third party software such as Handbake
or Aneesoft video converter. The former is Free and can export mp4 or MKV video, the other is
paid but can export any video format.
dogxa, you seem to be new to the Forum. Best to read all posts before posting something you don't know about. Both OPlayer and Azul play wmv files directly on the iPhone. OPlayer allows you to open and play them from email attachments.

X

xiaoa10

dogxa, you seem to be new to the Forum. Best to read all posts before posting something you don't know about. Both OPlayer and Azul play wmv files directly on the iPhone. OPlayer allows you to open and play them from email attachments.
Oh, I am sorry, Lon, I just want to reply to Kadelic's comment. Yes, I will try OPlayer as well.:p