-------woahhhhhhhh------

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Medeiros2227

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
dunno
i was using my carera on my iPhone and i found some strange things. im in eurpo+e and i was taking picuters of this beutiful island then i niticed to make the picture not dark you just tilt the camera downward a little, and then when i went to go take anbother picutre weird things started happening like the picture was infered then it was double screens then it started doing all this photobooth stuff that you can do on an Apple computer, and i haven't modded my phone..... happened to anyone?:eek:

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I was taking pictures and then looking at them then went to take more and the screen showed 50% tearing (left 1/2 and right 1/2 were swapped)

I took a picture with my fiances iPhone to show you - after taking a picture it returned to normal and the picture taken was also normal.

Attachments

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I was taking pictures and then looking at them then went to take more and the screen showed 50% tearing (left 1/2 and right 1/2 were swapped)

I took a picture with my fiances iPhone to show you - after taking a picture it returned to normal and the picture taken was also normal.
wtf? thats crazy! i do know that when you tilt the phone in camera mode you do get different levels of brightness, it has to do with how the subject light is being perceived by the phone. if you tilt down and less light enters the lens, the photo appears brighter. vice versa. its helpful to understand this and master it for when you need to shoot in bright or dim places.

Aug 15, 2007
i was using my carera on my iPhone and i found some strange things. im in eurpo+e and i was taking picuters of this beutiful island then i niticed to make the picture not dark you just tilt the camera downward a little, and then when i went to go take anbother picutre weird things started happening like the picture was infered then it was double screens then it started doing all this photobooth stuff that you can do on an Apple computer, and i haven't modded my phone..... happened to anyone?:eek:

Did this happen before or after Atreyu flew by on Falkor?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5utC5fvY-Zs

pcar993

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
well now we know you don't know how to drive a manual transmission, what makes us believe this is more than a change in lighting?:laugh2:

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn

I had the exact same thing happen. I was taking some of my car. Noticed it when i loaded them to my computer ( the half dark- redline through the pic) didn't related it to the angulation till now though. Interesting