wondering, actually..

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
this is my 900th post.

that's right. 100 posts to go and I become a Genius.

and I have never reached any higher than 240-250 on any forum, ever.

and it seems that its not difficult to post here, because we actually have things to talk about, and at the end of the day, I look at my profile, and I say to myself - wow, thirteen and a half posts a day? crazy.

but i have a question to you - who do I seem? like what do you think of me?

i just can't really imagine that Im much different in the EiC than I am in real life..

but so that I have grounds to base this against, I
must have some feedback - I want to know what I seem like in here.

is that weird at all?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
To be honest, when I first met you I thought you were some punk trying to act cool since you HAD to curse in every post you made then I realized that you were actually pretty educated in the iPhone field so I just let it go. Besides you being kind of weird at times - you seem pretty cool.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
lol thanks man, you're pretty smart in the iPhone field too..

funny, too.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I didn't see much of you back when you first joined - I remember you saying that you wanted your name changed from themanofthedar to themanofthedark in the thread Chris made on me changing mine from MMP to John. Now, however, it's apparent that you're a regular, contributing member around here.

As for the posts, I'm the same - I'm 100 away from 3,000 and it seems like I was excited about becoming a Genius a few days ago.

- John

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
You know that a full reveal for your 1000th post is the standard now. Better start writing your memoirs.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I suppose Cols and I should start planning for 5,000? Maybe we'll team up and gain illegal control over EIC.

- John

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I suppose Cols and I should start planning for 5,000? Maybe we'll team up and gain illegal control over EIC.

- John
that will happen in another 3/4 year, judging by your rate of posts.

but that would be something to see.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'll start working on it now, then! First to find out Chris' password... :eek:

- John

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Perhaps it is is a clever combination of the names of all the big-time posters here. Naturally, he has the site remember the password.

Tony-man-tin-john-cols-indy-rmsh-x9x-etc,etc...

- John

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Perhaps it is is a clever combination of the names of all the big-time posters here. Naturally, he has the site remember the password.

Tony-man-tin-john-cols-indy-rmsh-x9x-etc,etc...

- John
did I make that list?

"man" could refer to Tinman, although he is right next to "Man"

Lol..

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
i never thought of you as a jackass or anything like that, if that's what you mean. i have thought that of others though, so in a way that means something, i guess.

yeah, you're fine.

totally.

...shouldnt mean anything coming from me.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I figure your a pretty strait guy. U know your way around an iPhone. You contribute allot to EIC. I say your a pretty kewl guy.