Woodfield Mall - Apple Store Chicago (Schaumburg)

3dg

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
A worker friend there emailed me at 9pm tonight. There's already 20 people in line.

jase19

Sep 16, 2007
Wow, this makes me nervous. I'm coming from Iowa to spend the weekend in Chicago (main reason to get the new 3G) and was planning on going to the Woodfield Mall. I was thinking of going there around 6AM. Think I should go earlier?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Wow, this makes me nervous. I'm coming from Iowa to spend the weekend in Chicago (main reason to get the new 3G) and was planning on going to the Woodfield Mall. I was thinking of going there around 6AM. Think I should go earlier?
Sounds like you better leave NOW.:)

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
Sounds like you better leave NOW.:)
You may want to check out the Deerpark store. Its like 20 min north of woodfield on rt 12. There is also a AT&T store across the street. Its more of an out of the way store for most people so I don't expect it to be as crowded.

jase19

Sep 16, 2007
You may want to check out the Deerpark store. Its like 20 min north of woodfield on rt 12. There is also a AT&T store across the street. Its more of an out of the way store for most people so I don't expect it to be as crowded.
Thanks, greatly appreciated! Quick question though, I'm giving my little 4 gigger to my girlfriend to use as a iPod Touch. She wants the 2.0 upgrade so do I need to do this before getting the 3G? Any help would be great.

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
uuuuuhhhh.... did anyone else notice that this thread was from a year ago? waiting since 6/28/07 (date of first post) for the iPhone 3G is a LOOOONG time....

jase19

Sep 16, 2007
uuuuuhhhh.... did anyone else notice that this thread was from a year ago? waiting since 6/28/07 (date of first post) for the iPhone 3G is a LOOOONG time....
Haha oops. I just searched Schaumburg and went from there. Now I wonder if there's even a line at the mall. Anyone from that area here?