Woohoo!

Nemss316

Bronze
Jun 17, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Finally, after two months of non-stop complaining about my horrible service, I finally was able to get someone who understood my frustrations! My Sprint contract officially ends this Sunday! iPhone here I come!

iChristian

Bronze
May 28, 2008
haha...well depending on where you live you might be having more horrible service because many people are complaining about how bad the service is on the iPhone 3G and i have experienced some of it but overall i love my iPhone! and yes, as i aknighstale said, welcome aboard and hope you have the best user experience possible!

flipper421

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Oregon
Welcome aboard! I just came from sprint and a Treo700W

I love my iPhone. One suggestion I would have is purchase your phone from an Apple Store if you can. AT&T Stores are not stocking yet just taking orders. Another suggestion is to go to AT&T wireless website and check 3G coverage for your area it is a good idea to check signal strength in your area before purchasing. Preferably talk with others that have 3g phones in your area.

Portland, Oregon has amazing 3G coverage I'm totally happy with it here.

Nemss316

Bronze
Jun 17, 2008
St. Louis, MO
I'm posting from my phone right now. I have full coverage with no issues at all. Love this phone!

Voltaic Shock

Bronze
Aug 15, 2008
Leesburg, VA
Glad your not having any service issues.

I live in the Washington D.C. Metro area and my fluctuates all the time.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
Finally, after two months of non-stop complaining about my horrible service, I finally was able to get someone who understood my frustrations! My Sprint contract officially ends this Sunday! iPhone here I come!

What service provider will u use - ATT? Just curious..

Nemss316

Bronze
Jun 17, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Yep, its ATT. A few friends of mine have had them for a couple years, and really likes their service. I live in the St. Louis area, and we have full 3G coverage here, so that helps. I went w/ the 450 any/5000 night and weekend minute plan w/ 200 texts and unlimited data.

The main reason I left Sprint was because their customer service in general has really taken a turn for the worse. I remember calling them when I would have problems, and they were always quick to help offer a solution. Even gave me a new phone once, just to make sure it wasn't my phone that was acting up. But, about a year ago, I started getting these odd charges on my bill, and for the past year, I started getting numerous dropped calls, not receiving voicemail, etc. So, with that, and the odd charges on my bill that I argued every month, they finally let me out of my contract, although it was actually up next month anyway.

Thats my soapbox, but I'm glad I made the switch. I went to the Apple store to get my 3G, and it was painless, 15 mins I was out of the store and making my first calls!

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
not to sound pessimistic (sp) but i will be interesting to see if u have that same opinion of att service later in the year...i will switch in the future to a cheaper t-mobile service.