words document on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iversonjai

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
wow...today i tried to send an email (using my gmail account on my pc) with a word document attached to it, and then when I checked email on my iPhone the message was there (for some reason my iPhone sends me message that i sent to others), and I tried to open the file just for the hell of it, and it worked. You can't edit it or anything but at least you can see it, so...headsup to those who don't know, I"m so excited about it that I didn't use search to make sure someone have already posted it...hahaha...

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
(for some reason my iPhone sends me message that i sent to others)
Gmail claims this is a feature.
Go to the gmail setting on you rphone and make sure 'always' cc yourslef is off.

If it is and you are still getting dupes. Go to gmail on your computer and make a filter, that tells all mail from 'me' to skip the inbox.

You can still mail stuff to your self, it just wont be inbox you will have to search for it.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
yes just yesterday the mysterious "Phone" icon in the bottom-left corner of the springboard finally got the best of me. I had been ignoring it for months. But I threw caution to the wind and opened it. OMG, this thing can make phone calls! :p:p:p

--
Mike

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
wow...today i tried to send an email (using my gmail account on my pc) with a word document attached to it, and then when I checked email on my iPhone the message was there (for some reason my iPhone sends me message that i sent to others), and I tried to open the file just for the hell of it, and it worked. You can't edit it or anything but at least you can see it, so...headsup to those who don't know, I"m so excited about it that I didn't use search to make sure someone have already posted it...hahaha...
This is so cool!