Words With Friends

Mar 2, 2009
California
I couldn't find a topic for this, and thanks to Dave he has me hooked on this game.

The game is basically scrabble, but there is a free and a paid version. You can challenge anyone across the globe or even your friends who have an account setup.

***ACCOUNTS ARE FREE***

If you want something to occupy your mind and challenge your brain, then download Words With Friends. I have included links to both the paid and free version. I might shell out for the paid as I'm tired of skipping ads.

For anyone who signs up and would like to play a round with me, Dave, or anyone else, you can look me up by the same username I use here on this site.

Feel free to post your game names if you decide to sign up so we can all get a game going against one another. ;)

Words With Friends - Free
Words With Friends - Paid

KevJD

Bronze
Aug 30, 2008
Thanks for the heads up! Looks good... Another good one if you're into word games is "Scramble"... It's like Boggle, and it lets you indirectly challange your friends to play the same board that you did. I think there's a free version and a paid version now, but the free version is fully featured...

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Thanks for the heads up! Looks good... Another good one if you're into word games is "Scramble"... It's like Boggle, and it lets you indirectly challange your friends to play the same board that you did. I think there's a free version and a paid version now, but the free version is fully featured...
Scramble is hands down my favorite game on the iPhone. It's freakin awesome. Only thing I wish it had was live 1 vs 1 over network. Instead, to play someone you know, you have to keep rejoining until you're in the same game. But fun nonetheless for word buffs.

Mar 2, 2009
California
I'll have to check this out a bit later tonight. I love word games.

Mar 2, 2009
California
juls1585 said:
lol yes. i like that it has push so you can continue to play and it alerts you when its your turn. so you can continue on your way. im at work. i have 3 games going right now. its keeping me distracted thats for sure.
Sweet, I'll set something up during my lunch hour, which is in the next 40 minutes or so. Same username?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I have trouble keeping up with the 12 or so games I have going currently, but if you don't mind waiting, you know who I am. :)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Buffy is like a human index for the English langauge and she pisses me off.