Words With Friends

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
Forgive me Dave, but I don't know everyone here personally just yet, whether it be by real or user name. I know there are others here who pop in from time-to-time, but not enough for me to really know who they are.

I only know most of the regulars around here by user name (you, Naps, Europa, London, etc.) and there are only a handful who's true names I really know.

Reactions: ahmedkabir31

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
No worries Dave, I understand. :)

I just re-read your original post and missed the part about you saying how she's been MIA. It's late and my mind is both tired and reading ahead.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I'm here! I pop in to ready, but there's not much I haven't already said that needs saying. :005:snicker Oh, and FYI; I had my @ss handed to me yesterday by up10ad, dcom, and coasts! Several times. And they weren't even gentle about it. Brown Gem is really starting to rack up the points now that she got the hang of the scoring system.

Love love love this game! Half of it's skill, but the other half is just luck of the draw. Kinda like life; you have to make the best of the cards you've been dealt. (Groan) Anyway, I finally learned that the little colored tiles on the board are actually more important than the letters you have; a well-placed K on a green tile can do wonders for boosting your score. And long words generally score lower and just give your opponent opportunity. So keep it short and sneaky, Wily Coyote. ;)
(P.S. Nice to meet you, Evo; let's get to know each other over a game of Words...username is Buffy73)

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Don't fall for it Evo! She will eat your lunch! lol. Seriously though I am learning. I knew nothing about the scoring system. It really isn't about spelling but about placement and skill. Also know those obscure words like Qi...what the hell does that mean! I didn't look it up I just found out it works. Todays' word is Qi..use it in a sentence :)

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Buffy hurt me so bad I still have nightmares! lol

Dave and Browngem, ive just set up a game with you both. Anyone else want a game, PM me your username. ;)

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I'm here! I pop in to ready, but there's not much I haven't already said that needs saying. :005:snicker Oh, and FYI; I had my @ss handed to me yesterday by up10ad, dcom, and coasts! Several times. And they weren't even gentle about it. Brown Gem is really starting to rack up the points now that she got the hang of the scoring system.

Love love love this game! Half of it's skill, but the other half is just luck of the draw. Kinda like life; you have to make the best of the cards you've been dealt. (Groan) Anyway, I finally learned that the little colored tiles on the board are actually more important than the letters you have; a well-placed K on a green tile can do wonders for boosting your score. And long words generally score lower and just give your opponent opportunity. So keep it short and sneaky, Wily Coyote. ;)
(P.S. Nice to meet you, Evo; let's get to know each other over a game of Words...username is Buffy73)
I knew you'd pop in soon after all the smack Dave's talkin' about you!;)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I joust installd it. I am Europa13. Let us play!
Be warnd, Im a goud speler! I promis I'll go easy on ya!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I knew you'd pop in soon after all the smack Dave's talkin' about you!;)
Heh, I was woken up by a Ping link to this at around 2:30 am, and I couldn't get back to sleep. The sender is really gonna get their butt kicked, now. :sneaky:

Buffy hurt me so bad I still have nightmares! lol

Dave and Browngem, ive just set up a game with you both. Anyone else want a game, PM me your username. ;)
I had no idea that was you, Ninja. Doh!

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Heh, I was woken up by a Ping link to this at around 2:30 am, and I couldn't get back to sleep. The sender is really gonna get their butt kicked, now. :sneaky:

I had no idea that was you, Ninja. Doh!
haha, yup, thats me! I deleted you from my userlist today by mistake so if you want a rematch (boxing practice) set up a new game! lol

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
haha, yup, thats me! I deleted you from my userlist today by mistake so if you want a rematch (boxing practice) set up a new game! lol
When you have a certain amount of games open, it won't let you add any more. However, people can still add you. I'm at that point, so add me when you want to spar. ;) (buffy73)