World of Warcraft video capture PROBLEM

LauraBee

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Napa, CA
www.flyingcolorstattoo.com
in the new mac interface options we can now record video of the game. Both macbooks will record, but my brand new iMac has a menu that's all gray. I'm thinking that there is a setting I need to change, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Can someone give me an answer for this frustrating situation?:(

For the Horde
Inkhorn, 50 Tauren Druid

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
in the new mac interface options we can now record video of the game. Both macbooks will record, but my brand new iMac has a menu that's all gray. I'm thinking that there is a setting I need to change, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Can someone give me an answer for this frustrating situation?:(

For the Horde
Inkhorn, 50 Tauren Druid
Hey lady - wrong web site.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007

For the Horde
Inkhorn, 50 Tauren Druid
Strength and Honor.
Raigore, 70 Tauren Druid

I don't have any help to offer with your Mac situation, other than you may want to try a more robust Mac site for a faster response to your query.

Lastly, if you intend on viewing your WoW over EDGE connection it's not very good for things other than the Auction House, and even thats painful.

If you're looking to watch VODs and such of combat/raids etc then I can say those look fantastic on the iPhone :)

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
The General Discussion forum is a SUB-forum. It's under the iPhone main forum. Everything under the iPhone forum is specifically for the iPhone.

What you are looking for is the Off Topic forum under Everything iPhone.

Chris, can you please move this thread?

LauraBee

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Napa, CA
www.flyingcolorstattoo.com
The General Discussion forum is a SUB-forum. It's under the iPhone main forum. Everything under the iPhone forum is specifically for the iPhone.

What you are looking for is the Off Topic forum under Everything iPhone.

Chris, can you please move this thread?
I'm terribly sorry, you are right, I posted in the wrong forum. Thank you so much for dilligently pointing this out, I know now how harmful it would be to leave this post in the wrong place! I'm very happy that you've called on Chris to move it, since I"m unable to move it myself. Thank you for spending so much time researching my error, and taking the trouble to circle all those words for me, I missed them the first time and I am so grateful that you're vigilant enough to catch this mistake and give so much attention to seeing it corrected.

Once again, thanks for all your help!

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I'm terribly sorry, you are right, I posted in the wrong forum. Thank you so much for dilligently pointing this out, I know now how harmful it would be to leave this post in the wrong place! I'm very happy that you've called on Chris to move it, since I"m unable to move it myself. Thank you for spending so much time researching my error, and taking the trouble to circle all those words for me, I missed them the first time and I am so grateful that you're vigilant enough to catch this mistake and give so much attention to seeing it corrected.

Once again, thanks for all your help!
Passive aggression at its finest!

--
Mike