World's Best iPhone Case

Jul 17, 2009
hollywood
ok guys... i have bought incase sliders... and was a loyal consumer, even passing up the ION carbon fiber case which I love because I like the protection the sliders give... i recently heard about this brand REBEL SCHOLAR and saw some amazing videos about how they laser artwork onto the case... I couldn't believe it so I had to order one and find out... i got the special box and when i opened it, i couldn't believe the gloss on the case. They use a UV coating which gives the case a solid finish and the paint doesn't come off... i had this problem with the incase... i'm curious if anyone else has found anything cool? i have a habit of buying new cases every month, but i might keep this one for a little longer!

Attachments

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
i liked the laser etched ones until i saw the prices :eek: 100 bucks for a piece of plastic. Ugh im good.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Is the OP not allowed to talk about that case? And FYI, the OP has made posts other than discussing the Rebel Scholar, though a majority are on this topic, but so what?

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
rebel scholar actually has some other incase slider like cases with different designs for 19.99

Last edited by a moderator:

martincooper

Bronze
Sep 14, 2009

its price is $20000

the worlds best and most expansive i phone case

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
ok guys... i have bought incase sliders... and was a loyal consumer, even passing up the ION carbon fiber case which I love because I like the protection the sliders give... i recently heard about this brand REBEL SCHOLAR and saw some amazing videos about how they laser artwork onto the case... I couldn't believe it so I had to order one and find out... i got the special box and when i opened it, i couldn't believe the gloss on the case. They use a UV coating which gives the case a solid finish and the paint doesn't come off... i had this problem with the incase... i'm curious if anyone else has found anything cool? i have a habit of buying new cases every month, but i might keep this one for a little longer!
Looks too much like my grandmother's luggage.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

its price is $20000

the worlds best and most expansive i phone case
Most expensive, maybe.
Best, absofreakinlutely not ;)

If chance brought me and that case together, I would immediately start looking for the most profitable way to get rid of its hideousness, and put my iGlaze back on.