World's most expensive 3G iPhone

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
The 3G iPhone will finally debut later this month in India with Vodafone. It is being sold at Rs.20,000 which is equivalent to around US$ 465. The highest official price for the 3G iPhone in the world.

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
The 3G iPhone will finally debut later this month in India with Vodafone. It is being sold at Rs.20,000 which is equivalent to around US$ 465. The highest official price for the 3G iPhone in the world.
I think its coming with Bharti Airtel(this is what steve jobs told us in the keynote) and also I have heard that it is coming at only Rs. 8000.

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
I think its coming with Bharti Airtel(this is what steve jobs told us in the keynote) and also I have heard that it is coming at only Rs. 8000.
I think u got it wrong buddy. Vodafone already taking orders for it at 20k. See yesterday's midday newspaper for details.

steelcut

May 27, 2008
Expensive?

Have you seen the prices for using the iPhone? They are the cheapest in the world.

Have been in Goa this year and used my iPhone with Airtel - unbelievable cheap! As far as i can remember a minute is about 1 or 2 US cent!

Thats why the iPhone itself is expensive - the telcom companies in India sell the iPhone for its real price!

iphonian

Jun 7, 2008
please think of us who has the ist gen iPhone. i v been in kerala last one month n using ma 114 in IDEA with out ny probz... actly I spent arnd RS.30,000/ for the 16gb 114.n within a few weeks company declared da 3g version with a huge price variation. ma heart really got broken dude, when i heard it gonna come in our country with half of its real price with in a month. That ws with Airtel.. now now i heard fm news.. vodafone gets its orders for 20k... :)

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
Have you seen the prices for using the iPhone? They are the cheapest in the world.

Have been in Goa this year and used my iPhone with Airtel - unbelievable cheap! As far as i can remember a minute is about 1 or 2 US cent!

Thats why the iPhone itself is expensive - the telcom companies in India sell the iPhone for its real price!
Hey.. I'm not complaining abt the price. Its totally worth it i know. Just thought people would be interested in knowing that its so expensive in India.