Would these fit iPhone jack?

Otacon132

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
Anyone happen to buy these off ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-IN-EAR-HEAD...yZ111693QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem im looking for a set of earbuds - but NONE fit in my ear, they all fall out after 5-10 seconds, and i figured id give them a try. But does it look like the plug fits the iPhone? thats my concern.

I have one set that have a sort of "spark plug thing", kinda like these here, and they work perfectly, they will never fall out!

Last edited by a moderator:

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
Yes they will,if the jack fits the ipod it will fit the iPhone .

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
This is NOT TRUE. Due to the rounded edge of the iPhone case the shoulder depth of the jack is longer than the iPod. You may have to trim 1/8" off of the plastic housing for it to engage fully.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
This is absolutely not true. As has been said before some headphones and/or earbuds do NOT fit into the recessed headphone jack on the iPhone. Neither of my Bose headphones fit into the jack without having an adapter.

iPhone8801

Bronze
Sep 22, 2007
"And circle gets the square." - Dwight Schrute

iPhone8801

Bronze
Sep 22, 2007
This is absolutely not true. As has been said before some headphones and/or earbuds do NOT fit into the recessed headphone jack on the iPhone. Neither of my Bose headphones fit into the jack without having an adapter.
Very sad to hear that. I almost bought a pair of bose headphones just for the iPhone. Almost.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Very sad to hear that. I almost bought a pair of bose headphones just for the iPhone. Almost.

Yeah I was pretty ticked considering they're my 2 favorite sets of headphones. I've got a pair of the Quiet Comfort 2's (best around the ear headphones ever) and a set of Triport earbuds and neither of them fit. At least the adapter isn't that bad.