would this case block anything important?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
it wont block anything, the sensor is right by the speaker aperture, which will be open with this case...also, the screen is sufficiently open for you to be able to use it all, even if you have ''dock'' you should be able to access it...

glad you r finally getting your phone, good luck !

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007

does this case look okay? it wouldn't block anything important would it... because im getting my iPhone this week so i wanted a cool case... but i don't want anything that would block the sensors or anything...
any help is much appreciated
I Agree....that case is HOT! Where did you get/order from?

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
eew, those diamonds better be real if you were to sport something like that. How much was that? $2? How do you know what the fit Is gonna be like on that thing? The first thing I can THInk of that that thing would block is men. The high schoolers might dig it though.

eew, those diamonds better be real if you were to sport something like that. How much was that? $2? How do you know what the fit Is gonna be like on that thing? The first thing I can THInk of that that thing would block is men. The high schoolers might dig it though.
yes thanks for your "opinion"...
well hopefully if your a guy it would block u away right?:laugh2:
high schoolers would definitely "dig it"

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
When I saw this case here in this thread I thought it was hot. When I saw it on the eBay's sellers site AND the price, all I could think was the iPhone wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell if it fell to the ground in this case.

All the bling in the world wouldn't protect it. Somehow it just doesn't seem hot anymore.