Would you do this deal?

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Can use that 50 to buy bigger jean pockets too! ;)

I'm gonna say no. It's a phablet. You already got an iPhone (maybe) and you don't need this.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I also have someone offering me a straight swap for a galaxy s3
Sure, why not. Switch all of your devices out. That's the best way of doing it actually.

Another take: Your pal didn't like the Android devices so he is selling them to get the cool Apple devices.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
If you never use your iPad and you already have an iPhone, then why keep it in the first place? I'm sure you can sell it and use the money for something else. Otherwise, if you see that the S3 might be useful somehow even though you already have a phone, then make sure it's in a good condition and go for it. As for me, since you asked if I would do the deal, not really; I'd either keep the iPad 3 and find a use for it or just sell it and use the money for something useful.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
I say just sell the iPad 3.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Deal is done. Got the Galaxy S3 and love it. I was in a car accident recently and it looks as if I'm going to get a substantial pay out. So if I feel the need for the newest iPad when that surfaces Ill get one. And my mother always taught me. If you have nothing useful to say then don't say anything at all.

I think some people don't get the concept of used. When you receive a case that is all scuffed up. Had glass in it from where some kid dropped his phone in it and it smashed a glass panel and the case no longer being waterproof. You no longer get full retail price for it. Just saying.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
your one lucky mo-fo i wish someone would trade me my ipad3 for the note2.:(
Why not just sell your iPad 3 on Craigslist and buy the Note 2? You should be able to make a profit since the Note 2 is only $300.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
i really am thinking about it. just waitng for the phone to drop on att it is suppose to be released nov 9 on att. and i just may do that.