Would you still buy it?

Would you still buy it on day one if the data plan is $40 a month?

• Total voters

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I Have iPhone News. The iPhone Cannot Send Or Receive Mms. The iPhone Cannot Download Any Ringtonesk Graphics And Games. The iPhone Will Not Support Media Net/mall. The iPhone Will Require A Two Year Activation Out Of The Box. For Example. If I Buy An iPhone And Renew For Two Years And I Fulfill The Agreement. If You Decide To Give The Phone To Anyone Else Afterwards, Then That Person Will Have To Sign A Two Year Agreement Just For Having The Phone. The iPhone Can Never Be Unlocked Under Any Circumstance. The Phone Can Only Be Returned After 14 Days Of Purchase. If The Phone Is Returned Within The 14 Days, If The Phone Is Taken Out Of The Box, Then The Customer Is Charged 10% Of The Purchase Price As A Restocking Fee. The Customer Will Still Have 30 Days To Cancel The At&t Service But Atfer 14 Days, The iPhone Cannot Be Returned And Will Not Be Unlocked. No Discounts On The iPhone At All. There Will Be A Good Chance That The Visual Voicemail Feature Will Have An Additional Cost. All Issues With The Phone Besides The Visual Voicemail Will Go Through Apple. You Can Only Use The Phone With The Preinserted Sim That Will Come In The Box. No Sim Swapping With Friends.
Some punctuation and spacing would be nice.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
JOE0624: Tell us something we don't know. How is any of this different from buying just about any other smart phone? make it all sound so evil or something. Damn man, go look into buying a Blackberry or Blackjack all of those exact same terms and conditions still apply. Take your negative crap and Go Away.

I don't care if the data plan is $50 and the voice plan is $50 per month. I'm still buying it day one.

- SR

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
JOE0624: Tell us something we don't know. How is any of this different from buying just about any other smart phone? make it all sound so evil or something. Damn man, go look into buying a Blackberry or Blackjack all of those exact same terms and conditions still apply. Take your negative crap and Go Away.

I don't care if the data plan is $50 and the voice plan is $50 per month. I'm still buying it day one.

- SR
You are a very obsessive person.. ahah
I just read your thread about scouting out the store and making "friends" with one of the salespeople a week beforehand... funny stuff. :)

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
Alright guys, thanks for the replies, but let's not turn this thread into a fight back and forth. Joe0924, we respect your opinion, but this is not the thread for it. It might not be the best idea to come to an iPhone fansite and try to convince everybody about how bad the iPhone is. So guys, please continue to vote and reply, but don't keep arguing.

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
I'm already paying $40 for my data plan per month so this makes no difference to me.