Would You Still Get It?

LauraBee

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Napa, CA
www.flyingcolorstattoo.com
I'm pretty much set on getting it, just gotta round a little money up for the activation fee's and what not.

And what plans do you guys have with this phone?
I would buy it again tomorrow, I would buy a second one so I could have one in each hand and call myself and answer... and I have family voilce plan with my ungrateful selfish 14 year old daughter (sharing 1400 minutes) and the 20 dollar unlimited data plan. She has unlimited text but isn't replying to my texts right now because she's mad at me. Go figure.

I'd suggest buying it, it's great right now and since there're no hard buttons it will grow and change and get better with every update.

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
if mine would some how disappeare today i would be buying another the same day..

its funny all my friends that sad they wernt going to get one or it has problems after about 1 minute of seeing it i was out buying an iPhone with them . thats 4 people already that were strongly against it bought one with 1 day of seeing it. I love u Apple :)

jacjac2

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Texas
Pushing it

Yes I would buy again, I am even trying to push it off on others to use. Many can not get pass the fact that they are paying 500 plus on a phone, I tell them, more than a phone. Add up cost of phone, iPod, and portable computer, and you have the iPhone, costing less.