Would you welcome iPod Touch owners?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I know there are countless members who spend most of their time here in the iPhone modifications forum. In an effort to expand the site to include iPod Touch discussion, I've considered renaming so of the topics. Would anyone take issue with having this become either iPhone & iPod Touch Modifications or iPhone & iPod Touch Hacks.

Preferences? Comments? Thoughts?

Thanks for your input!
Chris

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Everyone is welcome as far as I'm concerned, as long as they know to search first :laugh2:.

Although, i must admit....it's easier just to make a new post ;).

Bring them in! :laugh2:

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Seems okay to me, Just might get a little confusing at times with people thinking iPhone Hacks will/will not work with Touch hacks or vise versa

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Seems okay to me, Just might get a little confusing at times with people thinking iPhone Hacks will/will not work with Touch hacks or vise versa
Yeah, but that could be solved with either a prefix like - [iPhone] "Topic Title"

or a Separate subsection for iPod touch Mods.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
i personally think they should have their own threads...its just easier that way people don't search as it is imagine having touch and phone threads in the same forum people might get put off....especially since some of the hacks arent compatible blah blah blah....We Gotta Keep Em' Separated ;) IMO