Wow, 3D games for iPhone

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I tried it the games do work, or did for me. Sweet graphics, but pretty unplayable to me with the controls. Will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Awesome. They work great and look great. I also did not have any idea that the iPhone had such graphics capabilities.

- John

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
So, what am I doing wrong here? I just thought that it's a 1.1.3 issue but seems like some of you are getting it to work....?

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
so whose gonna take this to the next level. Its cool but how bout story and cut-scenes. You know to make it like a "real" game.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I downloaded the source but where is the game listed and what is it called please
it should be in installer category called "3d games"

the games are, Yedi3d and ipac3d.

check the first page of this thread to see some screen shots.

CanSpec

Bronze
Mar 5, 2008
it should be in installer category called "3d games"

the games are, Yedi3d and ipac3d.

check the first page of this thread to see some screen shots.
it doesn't show up at all tho I have it in sources listed. I am running 1.1.4 would that make a difference?

Sep 29, 2007
I can start them and then I click run in Portrait or Landscape and then it just goes to a black screen. Yes I have BSD Subsystems installed

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
it doesn't show up at all tho I have it in sources listed. I am running 1.1.4 would that make a difference?
You have to make sure that you type the source exactly correct. Make sure you get the capital letters correct also. The iPhones autocorrect sometimes changes things as you type so pay attention to that also.
http://www.marcogiorgini.com/iPhone/plist.xml
Once you get the source correct the games will be under 3D Games.
To check if you got the source right after you add it go to sources and it will be listed under MarcoGiorgini.com and titled "iPhone Homebrew Software".