WOW ! Dress My iFone ! For SMB on XP

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hey guy's here is another great app for Windows, and for people who use SummerBoard ...

This are some features::laugh2:

1. Display the iPhone themes saved on your PC
  2. Change icons
  3. Hide icons
  4. Tranfer Themes from PC to iPhone (FW 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 Only)
  5. Display the list of Themes installed on your iPhone
  6. Tranfer Themes from iPhone to PC
Check it out : http://www.digitalsite.com.ve/iPhone/index-4.html

this is a great app for making your own custom SMB themes.....:)

Last edited by a moderator:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Oh that's cool! The whole reason I haven't delved into Summerboard themes is because they're such a pain to preview. Can't wait to try this one...

scudder

Bronze
Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
OK, Tried it, but as I canno find any instructions and am new to all this it makes it quite tricky to achieve anything. Donated to unlock some nag features but not been sent a key/unlock yet... would love some knowledge of the programme so I can start making SB Themes :)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Is there any way to download SMB themes right to the computer, preview them, then send them to the phone with this app?

Instructions would be nice. A lot of features are still unimplemented (as it's in beta)

scudder

Bronze
Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
Me finks I wasted my donation here to remove the nag screen, ho hum! No email and no instructions... should this have been promoted while still in early beta, I think not folks. Keep your hard earned cash until this one is developed.

scudder

Bronze
Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
Is there any way to download SMB themes right to the computer, preview them, then send them to the phone with this app?

Instructions would be nice. A lot of features are still unimplemented (as it's in beta)
As far as can workout, you move your iPhone themes to the PC using settings but even that is not set up right yet. I had change the settings so that it went to themes and then work on them from there and then send back to iPhone. Cannot figure out how to download themes from t'internet to the PC as you ask.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
look pretty cool, good find...

but anything like it for mac?

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
i tried it out last night and a little this morning and here is what i found so far:
1. need to have the latest .net d/load but the dload takes you right there.
2. Need to copy over one of the iTunesxxxx.dll files to the install dir
3. appl comes up fines but cannot get the iPhone to connect to it.
4. <<< i swipped my latest avatr from the dload site.
Hope the next release is out soon because this has a lot of potential.