Wow, Google, wake up!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Apple's app store is just as bad. Allowing jailbroken apps into it's store and/or rip-off's of jailbroken apps etc.

It makes you wonder who actually approves these applications :rolleyes:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Apple's app store is just as bad. Allowing jailbroken apps into it's store and/or rip-off's of jailbroken apps etc.

It makes you wonder who actually approves these applications :rolleyes:
I don't think they are actually approving jailbreak apps. Rather, they are approving apps with the same name as a jailbreak app, that don't function at all like the jailbreak app, and then the devs sneak in screenshots of the actual jailbreak apps/tweaks after approval.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
The apps are gone. I guess the abundant reporting of their existence, on multiple tech sites, gave Google a much-needed clue.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I don't think they are actually approving jailbreak apps. Rather, they are approving apps with the same name as a jailbreak app, that don't function at all like the jailbreak app, and then the devs sneak in screenshots of the actual jailbreak apps/tweaks after approval.
Yeah, I didn't mean actual Cydia apps lol. It would be awesome if SBSettings got brought in under the radar!