WOW ! Really COOL game with COOL sounds !

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
check it out! :laugh2: it's called WeSpot !

it's really cool...and it has some really cool interactive sounds...:laugh2:

Source: app.WeiPhone.com/installer/ (it's case sensitive)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
looks pretty cool thanks for lettin us know. imma get it now.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
This is one of the best games for the iPhone. A game that naturally takes advantage of the iPhone user interface.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
what do u do?
spot things that arent the same in both pix?

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
what do u do?
spot things that arent the same in both pix?
yes pretty much. Ever heard of Photo Hunt? It's a popular touch screen game in bars and pool halls and other places. This is the iPhone version of that game.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Oh wow my wife is gonna go bananas. Her favorite bar game by far.

Someone needs to make a native version of that webapp game "Wordspell".... that and this and then my wife and I can drink alone at home forever! ;)

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
More like, wow you can only play this game once? LOL

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Just tried it....yeah a little limited. And, to be honest, the sounds are pretty far from "cool"... but great idea. I hope it's expanded. Needs photoshopped photos like the bar version to work properly.

My wife may go strawberries now... not bananas.

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
Oh wow my wife is gonna go bananas. Her favorite bar game by far.

Someone needs to make a native version of that webapp game "Wordspell".... that and this and then my wife and I can drink alone at home forever! ;)

Actually, I noticed Text Twist (which is pretty much the same as word spell), on installer last week and downloaded it. Works great. My girlfriend loves it =)

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Actually, I noticed Text Twist (which is pretty much the same as word spell), on installer last week and downloaded it. Works great. My girlfriend loves it =)
And I love the way you shake the iPhone to rescramble the letters!

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Just tried it....yeah a little limited. And, to be honest, the sounds are pretty far from "cool"... but great idea. I hope it's expanded. Needs photoshopped photos like the bar version to work properly.

My wife may go strawberries now... not bananas.
Download the exapansion packs. They are found in the same source as Wespot. It gives you 205 levels as opposed to the standard 20. I am sure they will upload even more with time.

tundra

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
New Jersey
I added source from first post but still do not see that game. Which source is it? I also read the source was case sensitive so typed it in as it appears.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I added source from first post but still do not see that game. Which source is it? I also read the source was case sensitive so typed it in as it appears.
Did you by chance miss the "i" between "We" and "Phone"? Just checking cause I did the first time.

Assuming you typed the source right, it should be under "WeiPhone"... on my list it's 3 down from "All Packages" right near the top.... which makes me wonder how they managed to be at the top of an alphabetical list with a name like weiPhone?

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
And I love the way you shake the iPhone to rescramble the letters!
Yes, you can also double-tap the screen and it will give you the same result.

FYI: I replaced TextTwist with Lexitron, its basically the same app, except for the grey background. Lexitron has more bug fixes and more options as well.

=)

moze

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
for some reason i cant get this game to install or anything from that source as it says package download failed..if i remove this source i can install anything..weird..anyways i really want this game can someone post the game so i can download it and ssh it into my phone? thanks

moze

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
ok i just found the package on the www.weiPhone.com website,which is chinese but thanks to alta vista it translated it for me. i sshed it into the iPhone, but when i load the app its just a see through page that opens up, i can see my wallpaper and thats it, i have permissions set to 755. is there anyone who knows what i should be doing or what to do? the package i downloaded had a few folders in it, maybe thats where i got lost. thanks

epik89

Mar 22, 2008
thanks a lot my girlfriend will love this!