Wow the App Store rocks!

adidaz788

Oct 12, 2007
the apps are way better than the installer apps in terms of quality and usefulness i haven't been this excited since i bought the thing!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yes indeed. Have fun with them. :)

- John

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I'm giving the AppStore two thumbs up. I am quite content with v2.0 of the firmware. Now that I have 90% exchange support, I'm stoked - my phone is now practically everything I want... and as the AppStore matures it will only get better.

I can see iPhone sales really taking off. There is absolutely NOTHING that compares now.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Completely agree. My kids were floored when I started changing my iTunes songs on our computers with my phone. :)

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Dude I can not wait wait!

If you havnt felt as much enjoyment as you did with your iPhone until you played with the appstore I cant imagine how much fun I'm gonna have!
-Btw how many of the apps were for free?

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Dude I can not wait wait!

If you havnt felt as much enjoyment as you did with your iPhone until you played with the appstore I cant imagine how much fun I'm gonna have!
-Btw how many of the apps were for free?
Most of the cool apps are free, I've loaded an entire second screen full of apps and I've only paid $4.99 for one of them... the rest were free.

sbpwjm

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
agreed... apps store is awesome...

Phonesaber alone is worth a trip!

tomdice

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Florida
how many apps. do you think the iPhone can actually hold, and what are the best ones you think so far?