Writers strike - can iPhone fix it ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
I'm really bummed out that 24 is delayed because of the writers strike. I was really hoping the iPhone would fix this ! come on iPhone you can do anything . fix this problem because I want 24 in january . just imagine if the iPhone was advertised for june 29th (it was ) but then something happened at Apple and it was delayed till something was fixed. there would be an uproar .
so all you 24 fans lets get all our iPhones together and demand 24! how about it ! Apple give all the writers iPhones . lol .

as Kether Sutherland says we are the reason we make 24. so all those dvds we buy are made for us . and all that money should be given back to the writers since they make it for us . that really blows they don't get money for that . they wrote all of it ! without writing it would be nothing . so i guess we are not the reason they make 24 . they make if for money ! if 24 was made for us then it would be aired january 13th as announced.

so can the iPhone fix this ?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I'm really bummed out that 24 is delayed because of the writers strike. I was really hoping the iPhone would fix this ! come on iPhone you can do anything . fix this problem because I want 24 in january . just imagine if the iPhone was advertised for june 29th (it was ) but then something happened at Apple and it was delayed till something was fixed. there would be an uproar .
so all you 24 fans lets get all our iPhones together and demand 24! how about it ! Apple give all the writers iPhones . lol .

as Kether Sutherland says we are the reason we make 24. so all those dvds we buy are made for us . and all that money should be given back to the writers since they make it for us . that really blows they don't get money for that . they wrote all of it ! without writing it would be nothing . so i guess we are not the reason they make 24 . they make if for money ! if 24 was made for us then it would be aired january 13th as announced.

so can the iPhone fix this ?
I saved twelve dollars on my car insurance... Does that help?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Funny, the iPhone is the cause of the writer's strike. New media (iTunes, Web, Mobile) = New Revenue. The writers want a cut of this and thus are striking.

Not a 24 fan, but I'm sure some of my shows will be affected. I figure it'll be a good time to catch up on Heroe's season 1 and Jericho.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
^^Definitely catch up on Heroes but sadly the last episode this season (if the strike continues) is going to be December 3, not cool. Heroes is the only show I really watch with any regularity these days that I think will be affected. As for 24 I've never watched it but my parents are obsessed, they even threatened to skip my high school graduation because it was on the same night as the season finale a few years back...they decided on Tivo, thankfully.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I just can't wait for 24 I feel like im going to have to go 2 or more years before a new show just like the sopranos did.... Guess I'll have to keep watching the superbowl that I downloaded and continue to type away on here...

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
In the meantime we can all watch the Sarrah Conner Chronicles together! Sure...it'll be cancelled in two weeks...:p