Wrong email address always showing up!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PhilipJohn

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Bronx, New York
So when I was first entering in all my contact info I accidentally put my moms email in wrong, after sending her an e mail from the mail app and getting the undeliverable I saw what I did and went back to her contact listing and changed it. Now everytime I go to write my mom an e mail both the wrong address and the right one show up, yet the only one in her contact is the right one. Does anyone know to get rid of that wrong one always showing up? Thanks!

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I know its not quite the same but my work e-mail will do that sometimes. You could try clearing your history and cache and see if that helps? Good luck!

PhilipJohn

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Bronx, New York
Thanks, I've done everything short of a restore, and since I enetered everything in by hand and don't have anything on a computer(my brother just gave me my first laptop) I'm nervous about loosing all my contacts.

PhilipJohn

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Bronx, New York
So I finally broke down and did a restore from iTunes to try and get rid of that wrong e mail always showing up, and sure enough after the restore it's still there! Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!