Wrong order shipped

crupp

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Atlanta
I received notification my invisible shields have shipped. Now all I need is for my 3g to ship.

sonicwind

Bronze
May 12, 2008
this is perfect. just take out your invisible shield and pretend like it's attached to your phone. when people give you crap about it, just tell them that invisible shield makes your phone invisible. You should also walk around naked and tell people you have on invisible clothes. Well, back to my iPhone 3G and its invisible double battery life.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Don't feel bad man. I have had my canal buds shipped from ups since last Friday with no phone to plug them into! (well I would have had something to plug them into, but Apple had to make a phone with a recessed jack :mad:)

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
what do you mean shipped? you order your iPhone online?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I received notification my invisible shields have shipped. Now all I need is for my 3g to ship.
Lucky. I'm still waiting for mine to ship.

When did you order yours?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
this is perfect. just take out your invisible shield and pretend like it's attached to your phone. when people give you crap about it, just tell them that invisible shield makes your phone invisible. You should also walk around naked and tell people you have on invisible clothes. Well, back to my iPhone 3G and its invisible double battery life.
Nice. This is the joke I was trying to think of earlier. Kudos... you nailed it!

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
what do you mean shipped? you order your iPhone online?
You can order your iPhone 3G online as long as your company is paying the bill.

If you pay your own bill, then you order it from AT&T (not Apple, since they don't take your discount).

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I still don't understand the title to gave your thread then what you said in your post:p

But congrats. . .I guess...:eek::)
He's trying to say that he should've gotten the 3G first and then the case, but now is getting the case for it, and then the 3G's coming after :cool:

P.S. Go in the EIC chat. ;)

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Ooooh I see now haha!
That makes sense:p

I guess he can fantasize with his screen protector of holding his iPhone 3G and playing super monkey ball with it:p

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Yeah cause that what Im doing right now with my big-az HTC phone haha!
-You've seen the pictures of my HTC 8525 modded to look like an iPhone right?

I call it iTC phone :p
-yes stupid nickname I know lol!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Yeah cause that what Im doing right now with my big-az HTC phone haha!
-You've seen the pictures of my HTC 8525 modded to look like an iPhone right?

I call it iTC phone :p
-yes stupid nickname I know lol!
Wait...so you're pretending you have SMB and you're moving your phone around like as if you were playing? LMFAO! :laugh2::laugh2: