Wtf?

G

greenmymac

Ok yesterday i had to take my iPhone into the Apple store because it would not hold a charge so the genius exchanged it, so i took it home and sure enough at the bottom of my screen there is a stuck pixel. so i went back to the Apple store today and talked to the same genius i exchanged my iPhone with yesterday, he was soo rude "your back again" "what now" i told him and he said that with a stuck pixel there is nothing they can do and before i could say snap, crackle, pop he was calling up the next person to speak with the genius. Very disappointed Apple.

Platinum

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Ok yesterday i had to take my iPhone into the Apple store because it would not hold a charge so the genius exchanged it, so i took it home and sure enough at the bottom of my screen there is a stuck pixel. so i went back to the Apple store today and talked to the same genius i exchanged my iPhone with yesterday, he was soo rude "your back again" "what now" i told him and he said that with a stuck pixel there is nothing they can do and before i could say snap, crackle, pop he was calling up the next person to speak with the genius. Very disappointed Apple.
It sounds like you just got an angry Apple employee, why don't you just go speak with someone else?

Jun 30, 2007
yes, worse comes to worse, tell them you're not happy with the replacement you were given, and that you'd like your original one back
then go to another Apple store and ask for a replacement

or you can try another employee, i've replaced a macbook 3 times before due to small stuff like dead pixels and fans that were slightly loud