Wunder Radio - MSRTSP?

AmyLyn

Bronze
Hi all! I just purchased this last night and I see I have the option to turn on or off MSRTSP.. Anyone know what this means? I turnedon and off and doesn't seem to make a difference in the sound really and even checked their website, but couldn't find anything on it? LOL

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I googled it and tried to find out, but I coudn't! Sorry. Maybe contact their customer support and ask them. :eek:k:eek:k

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I've used WunderRadio for a while now and the option to toggle MRSTSP on/off is a newish feature. It has something to do with MMS and RTSP streams and I believe it's just a streaming codec although I could be wrong. I always leave mine on and haven't had any problems. Maybe if you're having difficulty with a particular station constantly buffering you may want to turn it off.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I believe I will. Tell me what it is you like so much about it.
Well, for me, it streams every station I need (I think there are at least 10,000 stations available from all over the world), and I can search for shows that are currently playing elsewhere than in my listening area )Coast to Coast AM, Kim Komando, and a bunch of others). It streams very well over 3g and works well in the car over Bluetooth or through the AUX jack.

I know I haven't really given you any specific details, but I know it "just works" for me.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Well, for me, it streams every station I need (I think there are at least 10,000 stations available from all over the world), and I can search for shows that are currently playing elsewhere than in my listening area )Coast to Coast AM, Kim Komando, and a bunch of others). It streams very well over 3g and works well in the car over Bluetooth or through the AUX jack.

I know I haven't really given you any specific details, but I know it "just works" for me.
I listen to C2C and Komando too. How's the sound quality with the streaming music?

AmyLyn

Bronze
I've used WunderRadio for a while now and the option to toggle MRSTSP on/off is a newish feature. It has something to do with MMS and RTSP streams and I believe it's just a streaming codec although I could be wrong. I always leave mine on and haven't had any problems. Maybe if you're having difficulty with a particular station constantly buffering you may want to turn it off.
Thank you so much that is exactly the type of answer I was looking for! :)