WWDC iPhone Announcement

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Well, today is WWDC and it's time to put all the speculation to bed. From what I've seen, it doesn't look like we'll see the introduction of the iPhone today. I think it's been more of a ramp up of mock images and videos for WWDC. The interesting clue is still the iPod update having iPhone software. That makes you wonder...:confused:

Last edited:

techie

Aug 23, 2006
I don't think that we will be seeing an iPhone at all. I hate to be so pessimistic but this has been going on far too long for me to believe that Apple really has anything in the making. There are a lot of hoax sites out there that claim to have the real pictures but none of them seem to pan out.

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
I find it hard to believe that anyone can actually believe that this phone will not be made? There has already been a collaberation deal made for this phone with a Japanese company and Apple making the phone together. It has been said that it will be another 4-6 months until we will see this phone. I wonder if it will make it out for Christmas?

IAMFLY

Sep 10, 2006
I am not sure about a christmas release, although that would be perfect, but I would probably shoot for early next year, when microsoft is supposed to be releasing something themselves.