WWDC Picture

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
So, i don't know if this has been posted before or not but has anyone seen this picture.

Some say the bridge stands for two different roads (products; such as the iPhone and macbook) if this is right, it would be amazing seeing the next iPhone and new macbooks, this is what i am hoping for!

but after some time i started to think that maybe the two bridges just me II. they stand for the 2nd iPhone.

i am not sure what to think but i would like to know what you all think about the picture as well, so what are you thoughts and opinions?

Thanks

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I didn't even notice the second bridge at first. It probably has something to do with having two roads to help mobility. Maybe this means the release of the new iPhone in addition to a tablet device that has been talked about lately.

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Well, it looks like a V so maybe it is for the V2 phone. Who knows?

wow nice, i noticed the v but never thought of the V2, nice call the bridges shaped in a V and there are 2 bridges... V2

nice call

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
The towers of the bridge look like the Roman numeral 2.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Awww:p No just cause I live in kentucky doesn't mean im one of those dumbazz rednecks, Lol! Im officially Junior in Highschool- yesterday was the last of school- and I havnt taken a georgraphy class since 8th grade:laugh2:
Wasn't meant to be taken seriously. j/j
And yes we do have shoes to wear.:eek:
What area do you live?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Last edited by a moderator:

soloudinhere

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
I have no idea why they'd photoshop the bridge into two bridges. The area where the picture is taken from is the Marin Headlands, but they have the other edge going into what looks like basically the backside of Marina Blvd. Not too logical.

Doesn't even really point to the Moscone West, either.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Haha I knew where that bridge was, BUT I thought it really was 2 bridges lol.

I think it represents 2 different products both pretty similar, but in the end can be quite different. (Like how the bridges start out from the same point kinda, and end up far apart) So I am thinking a V2 iPhone, and the iTablet. The similarities of course being the touch screen, and the differences being the fact that one is an actual computer, and one is phone, plus lots more multi touch uses on the computer.

jimwarden

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
OK, here's a guess. Two bridges means there are two ways to get there. The high end 3G AT&T iPhone,

and the low end iPhone Nano available on all cell networks.

Jim

I have no idea why they'd photoshop the bridge into two bridges. The area where the picture is taken from is the Marin Headlands, but they have the other edge going into what looks like basically the backside of Marina Blvd. Not too logical.

Doesn't even really point to the Moscone West, either.

soloudinhere

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Hmm that's an interesting idea. I'd be surprised to find a "low end" offering...apple's idea of "low end" has never really meshed with the standard definition. Even a "low end" phone would be out of the price range of most average buyers. As far as all cell networks...semantics aside, the 5 year exclusive with AT&T prohibits CDMA versions of the iPhone, so I don't think we'll be seeing that.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Its better off not on a CDMA carrier anyways. Could you imagine a locked down verizon iPhone, or a Sprint iPhone that came 2 years after verizon had it- cause sprint always get the low end of a/the deal, lol!

Alltel?