X preorder thread

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
@bballrob (((((BBALLROB))))) Missed you too!!! It's good to check in and see that there is still activity in here. Life got stupid for a moment there for me and I finally broke out of my cave and I'm ready to blabb with the best of them!!
How many cases have to got so far? :)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Well, my date still shows 11/17 - 11/24 but Apple just charged my credit card. I’m hoping it’s an actual charge and not just the periodic check some companies do to make sure you have money in the account. They never put a hold on my funds when I placed the order, so fingers are crossed.
Are you in the IUP?

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
My iPhone X just got delivered at my house. Trying to piss the boss so he could send me home early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
That gives me a modicum of hope. Thank you.
I’m hoping you get yours sooner then the date estimation that was given to you. That goes for everyone in this forum. I mean that.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
How many cases have to got so far? :)
I’ve got a white and a black Apple silicone case in my cart for starters. If I go to the city this weekend or Monday, I’ll pick them up at the store. So as of right now none but that’s gonna change soon. Oh yeah and then I’ll slowly get the other colors.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I’m hoping you get yours sooner then the date estimation that was given to you. That goes for everyone in this forum. I mean that.

There's an AT&T Next thread on another forum where at least two users have had their credit cards charged.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
@Sharunda, I don’t think anyone in the history of any forums has ever exuded more genuine excitement for OTHERS than you have.

You are truly one of the genuinely nice people in this world.

AWWWW! Thank You @bballrob Thats so nice of you to say. That means a lot.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
There's an AT&T Next thread on another forum where at least two users have had their credit cards charged.
Yeah, but have had movement on their date? I’m betting each of us will get a pre-authorization once per week until the phone ships.

If others with the same date, that ordered through Apple, don’t get the pre-authorization...that would indicate the phone has or will ship very soon. Mine shows up as a pending charge, that is the same way it showed on my case until it shipped.

Friday pending charge for case, Sunday shipment notification and charge is a real charge on the card.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
@bballrob (((((BBALLROB))))) Missed you too!!! It's good to check in and see that there is still activity in here. Life got stupid for a moment there for me and I finally broke out of my cave and I'm ready to blabb with the best of them!!
How many cases have you got so far? :)

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
finally!!!!!!! All I have to say is whoohoooo!!!!

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
Got mine. Now I need to decide if I want to sell it or keep my 8 Plus.

Got mine. Now I need to decide if I want to sell it or keep my 8 Plus.

I was in the same boat. Until I took this thing out and gave it a good test drive. Now I’m definitely selling my 8+

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
I was in the same boat. Until I took this thing out and gave it a good test drive. Now I’m definitely selling my 8+
Does the X feel small in the hand?? I still want something bigger than the Plus.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Does the X feel small in the hand?? I still want something bigger than the Plus.

The X is small on the hand. It’s the same size as the 6,7 and 8 iPhones almost

It does feel smaller to me coming from all pluses till now. But it quickly becomes more natural with the screen size. I now prefer this size over the plus because I can fully use it one handed. The screen size quickly changed me.

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
It does feel smaller to me coming from all pluses till now. But it quickly becomes more natural with the screen size. I now prefer this size over the plus because I can fully use it one handed. The screen size quickly changed me.
I’m not sure if I would like the smaller form factor. Might wait until the Plus comes out next year. Might even just return it because this phone really doesn’t have the demand I thought it would. And the market was flooded with people that bought one to sell it. Oh well it was worth the try.