X preorder thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
@bballrob (((((BBALLROB))))) Missed you too!!! It's good to check in and see that there is still activity in here. Life got stupid for a moment there for me and I finally broke out of my cave and I'm ready to blabb with the best of them!!
How many cases have to got so far? :)

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
There's an AT&T Next thread on another forum where at least two users have had their credit cards charged.
Yeah, but have had movement on their date? I’m betting each of us will get a pre-authorization once per week until the phone ships.

If others with the same date, that ordered through Apple, don’t get the pre-authorization...that would indicate the phone has or will ship very soon. Mine shows up as a pending charge, that is the same way it showed on my case until it shipped.

Friday pending charge for case, Sunday shipment notification and charge is a real charge on the card.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
@bballrob (((((BBALLROB))))) Missed you too!!! It's good to check in and see that there is still activity in here. Life got stupid for a moment there for me and I finally broke out of my cave and I'm ready to blabb with the best of them!!
How many cases have you got so far? :)

Does the X feel small in the hand?? I still want something bigger than the Plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does feel smaller to me coming from all pluses till now. But it quickly becomes more natural with the screen size. I now prefer this size over the plus because I can fully use it one handed. The screen size quickly changed me.

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
It does feel smaller to me coming from all pluses till now. But it quickly becomes more natural with the screen size. I now prefer this size over the plus because I can fully use it one handed. The screen size quickly changed me.
I’m not sure if I would like the smaller form factor. Might wait until the Plus comes out next year. Might even just return it because this phone really doesn’t have the demand I thought it would. And the market was flooded with people that bought one to sell it. Oh well it was worth the try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk