X Ray damage?

ChronoArk

Jun 28, 2009
California
Hey are x rays bad for your phone I had my phone in my pocket when they did x Ray of my tooth, I was at the dentist and I'm kinda worried that it might mess up my phone

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
No, xray machines are used at airports and you have to put your phone along with your other belongings through the machine. I think its perfectly safe.

ChronoArk

Jun 28, 2009
California
Alright thanks for the fast responses I was just worried maybe the touch sensors would mess up or something but the phone is perfect

Thanks guys

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Airport X-ray machines emit such a low level of radiation that there is very little danger to humans or objects.

That being said, the last time I went through the X-ray machine at the airport, my weenie fell off. :)

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Airport X-ray machines emit such a low level of radiation that there is very little danger to humans or objects.

That being said, the last time I went through the X-ray machine at the airport, my weenie fell off. :)
Now we know x-rays are dangerous for hot dogs ;)

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Now we know x-rays are dangerous for hot dogs ;)
Important safety tip... :)

Along with not microwaving Corndogs. My wife caught our Microwave on fire the other day with one.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.

They do emit low levels, but the smaller the the object......:sneaky:

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
Warning. When I was of grade school age, my folks used to take me to those shoe stores that had machines to x-ray your feet to show how well the new shoes fit. Now, decades later, I walk around wearing size 15 shoes.

You have been warned ... ;)

downsized

Bronze
May 3, 2009
Warning. When I was of grade school age, my folks used to take me to those shoe stores that had machines to x-ray your feet to show how well the new shoes fit. Now, decades later, I walk around wearing size 15 shoes.

You have been warned ... ;)
Maybe you should buy smaller shoes...

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
I always remember the line from an older fellow in the same office at my first summer job. "Gee, you'd be a lot taller if so much of you weren't folded over ...." :D

damstr

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
No xray has no effect on the iPhone. I'm a computer tech and used to xray my old iPhone all the time to test xray sensors for doctors. lol