X5 BMW Bluetooth

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ESail

Aug 7, 2007
I have a 2006 X5 while the bluetooth synced perfectly the performance is intermittent. Sentences are cut off the audio cuts in and out. It seems as if there is bad cell service, however, if I switch audio source back to the iPhone that is not the case. The bluetooth worked flawlessly with my Razor. Any Suggestions?

velvetropeparty

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I work them everyday, and the compatibility in real world use, use not consistent at all. One 5 series 05 customer might have great results with a Blackberry Pearl for instance, and another 5 series 05 won't work with the Pearl at all. We have already been finding similar results with the iPhone.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
From my experience with my 2006 X5 and 2008 X5 bluetooth works great with all phones.....Never tried iPhone with the 06 but I tried iPhone on the 08 recently, only for a brief period and I could not get it working properly. I was driving while I was setting it up and got frustrated and gave up.

DanT

Nov 7, 2007
Texas
2004 X5 Works with Motorola but not iPhone

I too cannot connect my iPhone with my 2004 X5. They both paired. I can see on the iPhone ID on the BMW radio display and vice versa (BMW ID in the iPhone screen), but no connection. I had no problem whatsoever with my Motorola 557. :(

Any help is very much appreciated.