X999X Question - Showtime

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
x999x and others I recently donated to unlock my showtime. Now this is good as it raises the recording limit to......not sure which now makes the program usuable. But my question is, how do you view them on your of and upload them places? Secondly pbf are quite good delelopers, do you think they'll add sound to there app. I'm on the waiting list for this other app coming out, seems to be taking its time.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm not quite sure I understand this:
But my question is, how do you view them on your of and upload them places?
Are you asking how to view them on a computer or upload them to a computer? If so, you must retrieve them through SSH - they are located in
/var/mobile/Media/PBFVideo
Once the files are on your computer, you can watch them.

Each file is in .MOV format is about 3MB per second. This is all assuming that you have the 'unlocked' version of the latest version. If you are using the Unlimited ShowTime that BigBoss was hosting, then your movies are not recorded in .MOV and cannot be viewed on a computer.

As for audio recording, take a look at uShow, a completely new video recorder said to have everything ShowTiem doesn't - and it's free.

- John

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
yes registrars for usure, bit its taint its time, so I thought I'd up for PBf as its been around for a bit and seems to do the trick and I'm guessing it'll improve when sdk comes out

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
ushow did never show up, wonder what happened

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
site says coming summer 2008...but all their other release dates haven't been on time so who knows...as a matter of fact they never reached a release date the only way we know about this software is from the proof of concept they released way back when