Xbox 360 charging the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Hayesimus

haha that's great. so i never even thought of playing my music on the xbox360. how'd that work out for you?

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
anythign that provides power and has a USB input can power anything with a USB output. I charge my xbox 360 controller with my computer, since my 360 isn't on 24/7 like my computer

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
anythign that provides power and has a USB input can power anything with a USB output. I charge my xbox 360 controller with my computer, since my 360 isn't on 24/7 like my computer
FYI, Your xbox 360 does not need to be on to charge your controllers. All you have to do is plug the controllers into the xbox360 meanwhile its on and once you turn it off it continues to charge the controllers until they are fully charged.

crewxp

Jun 30, 2007
*bump*

Any Update on this? I've searched multiple threads, and downloaded the "Optional iPod Software" for the 360, but it still doesn't give me an option to play my music from my iPhone.

I'm willing to pay $10.00 to someone if it's possible to get it working, and they do help me get it.

Aug 17, 2008
My friend actually used his xbox 360 to charge his iPod touch and now it's stuck at the charging screen. Everything has been unplugged and it's just frozen. Any advice on how I would be able to help him out?

iChristian

Bronze
May 28, 2008
Press the Sleep/Wake Button and Home Button and hold them at the same time for up to 30 seconds until the Apple logo appears. That should fix the problem. Hope this helps.

Aug 17, 2008
thanks for all the advice, my friend actually had his brother fix it for him so it's fine now but thanks anyways! on another note, the 3g, no or yes?